Our Client Blandfield Properties is developing a business park on the eastern fringes of the Town.
The area has been subdivided into a number of potential plots and our role has involved:
- Flood Risk Assessment for Planning Consent
- Agreeing new utility routes with Statutory Utilities and obtaining cost estimates for the new connections
- Developing proposals for an adopted sewage pumping station and rising main along Cirencester Road
- Developing a SUDS drainage strategy
- Detailed site levels analysis to optimise cut and fill for each plot
- Negotiating with Wessex Water and incorporating existing adoptable drainage systems on the eastern perimeter of the site